The risks for experiencing oral health problems during treatments for breast cancer depend on many factors. After a diagnosis, take simple steps to proactively care for your teeth and gums.
- How I Handle Holidays After Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer’s Best Kept Secret – How Understanding Your Risk of Lymphedema May Be the Key to Reducing it
- Where Are We Now? The Latest on COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters and Extra Doses
- What a Young Breast Cancer Survivor Wants You to Know About Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Young Survival Coalition Welcomes Megan R. Whitman to Lead Philanthropy