Women of color are 40% more likely to die from breast cancer than their white counterparts. Despite that fact, they make up only 6% of clinical trials for breast cancer treatments.
- Five Simple Yoga Stretches to Regain Mobility After Your Mastectomy
- What You Need to Know About a Non-hormonal Birth Control Option and Advocating for Your Sexual Health During and After Breast Cancer Treatment
- How to Parent with Cancer: What About My Kids?
- YSC Tour de Pink 2021 – SAVE THE DATES!
- New Research on Pregnancy After Breast Cancer