Women of color are 40% more likely to die from breast cancer than their white counterparts. Despite that fact, they make up only 6% of clinical trials for breast cancer treatments.
- Patient Advocate in Chief – YSC at the White House
- How I Handle Holidays After Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer’s Best Kept Secret – How Understanding Your Risk of Lymphedema May Be the Key to Reducing it
- Where Are We Now? The Latest on COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters and Extra Doses
- What a Young Breast Cancer Survivor Wants You to Know About Breast Cancer Awareness Month