As a researcher whose main role is to engage patients and other stakeholders as we design and conduct a breast cancer clinical trial, RadComp, it is surprising to me that the involvement of patients and other stakeholders has not always been part of the picture.
- Young Survival Coalition Welcomes Megan R. Whitman to Lead Philanthropy
- Five Simple Yoga Stretches to Regain Mobility After Your Mastectomy
- What You Need to Know About a Non-hormonal Birth Control Option and Advocating for Your Sexual Health During and After Breast Cancer Treatment
- How to Parent with Cancer: What About My Kids?
- YSC Tour de Pink 2021 – SAVE THE DATES!